Meetings Timetable for Meetings of the Parish Council...
The Council operates on a monthly cycle of meetings. There is usually a summer recess in August. Meetings of the Council are held in the Committee Room of the Greasley Sports & Community Centre on Dovecote Road, Newthorpe and normally start at 7.30pm
Members of the public can attend these meetings, as observers. Space is somewhat limited so any group wishing to attend should contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting and the Council will endeavour to move to a larger venue.
Council Meetings are usually the second Monday in the month, whilst Committee Meetings usually take place on the fourth Monday in the month.
The current timetable for Council meetings through to May 2019 is detailed below.
Page last updated: Wednesday, 17th July 2019
Full COUNCIL meeting cycle for 2019/20
2nd Monday in the month
2019 Council Meetings:
- Monday, June 10th, 2019
- Monday, July 8th, 2019
- Monday, September 9th, 2019
- Monday, October 14th, 2019
- Monday, November 11th, 2019
- Monday, December 9th, 2019
2020 Council Meetings:
- Monday, January 13th, 2020
- Monday, February 10th, 2020
- Monday, March 9th, 2020
- Monday, April 6th, 2020 (Annual Parish)
(the second Monday in April is Easter Monday)
- Monday, May 11th, 2020 (Annual Parish Council)
The Council will also need to decide if/when it wants to hold a Council meeting in April 2020 because of the Annual Parish meeting.
Full COMMITTEE meeting cycle for 2019/20
4th Monday in the month
2019 Committee Meetings:
- Monday, May 20th, 2019
(the fourth Monday in May is a Bank Holiday)
- Monday, June 24th, 2019
- Monday, July 22nd, 2019 [CANCELLED]
- Monday, September 23rd, 2019
- Monday, October 28th, 2019
- Monday, November 25th, 2019
- Monday, December 23rd, 2019
2020 Committee Meetings:
- Monday, January 27th, 2020
- Monday, February 24th, 2020
- Monday, March 23rd, 2020
- Monday, April 27th, 2020
Any changes to these dates or additional meetings will be detailed on this page.