Meetings Timetable for Meetings of the Parish Council...
The Council operates on a monthly cycle of meetings. There is usually a summer recess in August. Meetings of the Council are held in the Committee Room of the Greasley Sports & Community Centre on Dovecote Road, Newthorpe and normally start at 7.30pm
Members of the public can attend these meetings, as observers. Space is somewhat limited so any group wishing to attend should contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting and the Council will endeavour to move to a larger venue.
Council Meetings are usually the second Monday in the month, whilst Committee Meetings usually take place on the fourth Monday in the month.
The current timetable for Council meetings through to May 2017 is detailed below.
Page last updated: Tuesday, 13th February 2018
Full COUNCIL meeting cycle for 2017/18
2nd Monday in the month
2017 Council Meetings:
- Monday, June 12th, 2017
- Monday, July 10th, 2017
- Monday, September 11th, 2017
- Monday, October 9th, 2017
- Monday, November 13th, 2017
- Monday, December 11th, 2017
2018 Council Meetings:
- Monday, January 8th, 2018
- Monday, February 12th, 2018
- Monday, March 12th, 2018
- Monday, April 9th, 2018 (Annual Parish)
- Monday, May 14th, 2017 (Annual Parish Council)
Full COMMITTEE meeting cycle for 2017/18
4th Monday in the month
2017 Committee Meetings:
- Monday, May 22nd, 2017
- Monday, June 26th, 2017
- Monday, July 24th, 2017
- Monday, September 25th, 2017
- Monday, October 23rd, 2017
- Monday, November 27th, 2017
2018 Committee Meetings:
- Monday, January 22nd, 2018
- Monday, February 26th, 2018 [CANCELLED]
- Monday, March 26th, 2018
- Monday, April 23rd, 2018
Any changes to these dates or additional meetings will be detailed on this page.