Meetings Timetable for Meetings of the Parish Council...
The Council operates on a monthly cycle of meetings. There is usually a summer recess in August. Meetings of the Council are held in the Committee Room of the Greasley Sports & Community Centre on Dovecote Road, Newthorpe and normally start at 7.30pm
Members of the public can attend these meetings, as observers. Space is somewhat limited so any group wishing to attend should contact the Clerk in advance of the meeting and the Council will endeavour to move to a larger venue.
Council Meetings are usually the second Monday in the month, whilst Committee Meetings usually take place on the fourth Monday in the month.
The current timetable for Council meetings through to May 2017 is detailed below.
Page last updated: Friday, 24th June 2016
Full COUNCIL meeting cycle for 2016/17
2nd Monday in the month
- Monday, June 13th, 2016
- Monday, July 11th, 2016
- Monday, September 12th, 2016
- Monday, October 10th, 2016
- Monday, November 14th, 2016
- Monday, December 12th, 2016
- Monday, January 9th, 2017
- Monday, February 13th, 2017
- Monday, March 13th, 2017
- Monday, April 10th, 2017 (Annual Parish)
- Monday, May 8th, 2017 (Annual Parish Council)
Full COMMITTEE meeting cycle for 2016/17
4th Monday in the month
- Monday, May 23th, 2016
- Monday, June 27th, 2016
- Monday, July 25th, 2016
- Monday, September 26th, 2016
- Monday, October 24th, 2016
- Monday, November 28th, 2016
- Monday, December 19th, 2016
- Monday, January 23rd, 2017
- Monday, February 27th, 2017
- Monday, March 27th, 2017
- Monday, April 24th, 2017
Any changes to these dates or additional meetings will be detailed on this page.